Due to the latest COVID-19 restrictions we are now only open for:
- Click & Collect
- Reserve Online
Reserving a Car
Once you have found your ideal car, make sure you don't miss out by reserving it online now! The process is very simple and hassle-free. All you need to do is follow these 3 easy steps:
- Placing a deposit of £99, securely with your credit card enables you to reserve your chosen car for a period of up to 2 weeks.
- Simply email or call us regarding your chosen car and one of our Sales Advisors will guide you though the next steps, including Click & Collect if you have selected that option.
- Should you then decide to purchase the car, just inform your Sales Advisor and they will sort the rest.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect is the simple, quick, and hassle free way to buy your next car. The service allows you to choose any one of our cars and process the order and payment from the convenience of your own home - leaving you only with the task of coming to site to collect the vehicle.
How does it work?
Using the Click and Collect service is easy:
- Reserve a car online and select the Click & Collect option.
- A member of our friendly sales team will be in touch to: discuss any products, create your order and schedule your collection slot
- We will send your Order Form via email.
- Sign and return the Order Form electronically.
- Collect your vehicle at the specified date and time.
It is that simple!
MOT: Changes to rules. 25/03/2020
Due to the unfolding COVID-19 situation, cars and vans and motorcycles due their MOT from 30 March 2020 will have their MOT extended by 6 months.
More information can be found at the links below:
We are still taking service and MOT enquiries and will prioritise booking customers in the order they were received once we reopen.
To book, please call us on 01623 842 516.
We will also continue to answer your queries through; email, and social media.